Fuel package allows you to add Smeltery fuel fluids.
You can call the Alloy package using
Add Fuel Recipes
//mods.tconstruct.Fuel.registerFuel(ILiquidStack fuel, int duration); mods.tconstruct.Fuel.registerFuel(<liquid:water> * 2, 300);
- ILiquidStack fuel → The fluid. Amount is the minimal increment that is consumed at once.
- int duration → How many ticks the consumtpion of the fluidStack lasts.
- The ILiquidStack’s amount is the minimal increment that is consumed at once (e.g. the smeltery only consumes 2 mB at once).
- The duration is how many ticks one fluid stack lasts.
- You cannot set the temperature the fluid is going to have in the smeltery. Use an ILiquidDefinition’s ZenSetter to change the fluid’s temperature beforehand!